The world largest living museum sheltering layer upon layer of human history waiting to be unfolded. Attracting tourists with marvels like the Elephant Rock where the golden sand landscapes enhance the beauty and Hegra, Saudi Arabia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, where wells and stone-lined water channels demonstrate to visitors the civilized and remarkable craftsmanship. Located amid the desert of Ashar Valley is Maraya the stunning piece of art and the centrepiece of AlUla’s growing culture.
• Meet at the pickup point to start the tour.
• Admire the outstanding view of AlUla from the highest mountain at Harrat Uwayrid.
• See the archaeological pieces at Abu Raeid Museum.
The first museum registered with the Saudi Commission for tourism & National heritage in the city of AlUla.
• Have lunch at Elephant Rock and discover the highlight of the AlUla Region.
Elephant Rock is where the golden sand landscapes enhance the beauty that was shaped by millions of years of wind and water erosion.
• Explore the desert by comfortable 4×4 safari vehicle, then relax at a desert camp watching the breathtaking view of the sunset.
• Return to the hotel.