Saudi Arabia One Day Tour
• Meet at the pickup point to start the tour.
• Head to an exciting tour of King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture.
The King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture (Ithra) – meaning “enrichment” in Arabic-was built as part of Saudi Aramco’s vision to be an ambitious initiative for the public. Ithra is the kingdom’s leading cultural and creative destination for talent development and cross-cultural experiences.
• Have lunch at a traditional restaurant.
• Visit The Alfan Sharqy Urban Art Exhibition Bayoniya, Al Khobar.
Organized by Dawi Gallery, sponsored by Princess Abeer bint Faisal Al Saud and believed to be the first street graffiti project in the Kingdom. The creation of the project saw the paining of six houses and the transformation of an entire neighborhood on the southern side of Al Khobar.
• Explore the amazing life of the old generation through 10000 original pieces at Taybeen Museum.
Al Taybeen Museum is wistful, weird and wonderful. A trip downtown memory lane for people of all ages.
• Return to the hotel for leisure at own.