Saudi Arabia One Day Tour
• Meet at the pickup point, then travel to Taif.
• Visit Shubra Palace.
The palace is the most stunning vestige of old Taif, with latticework windows and balconies and interior marble from Carrara. King Abdul Aziz used to stay here and the palace was later the residence of King Faisal.
• Take a tour to Al Rudaf Park.
Its a great place to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature! There are music fountains, grasses, small rock mountains, and many play grounds for children.
• Discover Bab Alrea.
A Triple-arched gate to Taif’s old city, leading to a market area selling fruit, vegetables & spices.
• Shopping at Taif’s Heart Mall.
It’s an exciting place, where you and your family can shop, play, eat and have a splendid time.
• Start an adventure at Al Shafa mountain and take the time to climb the mountain known to be the highest of the town.
• Continue the journey, by a cable car, to Al Hada mountain, known as one of the most beautiful and important mountain road in the region.
• Travel in comfort back to your hotel in Jeddah.