Saudi Arabia One Day Tour
• Meet at the pickup point to start the tour.
• Head to an exciting adventure at Al Ahsa which is 150 km from Dammam.
• Explore Al-Ahsa Heritage Village.
Which is a stunning museum with indigenous architecture and a traditional restaurant where you will experience the Saudi dining custom (eating while sitting on the ground).
• Enjoy the time at Jawatha Mosque, it’s about 12 km northeast Al-Ahsa in Al-Kilabiyah village.
• Have a walk around the charming caves at Al Qara Mount.
Its network of caves are a result of a phenomenon known as sub-aerial weathering , where the limestone rock has been crafted from rain and rivers rather ground water.
• Return to the hotel for leisure at own.