5 nights / 6 days
Terms & Conditions
A port city by the red sea, that serves as a commercial center and an entry point for travellers making their way to the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Where people have fun on resorts and beaches, enjoying the outdoor sculptures on the Corniche, known as Jeddah Waterfront. The historic neighbourhood AlBalad originates back to the 7th century and tells the story of Jeddah history.
• Transfer from airport to the hotel.
• Check in at the hotel & enjoy the complimentary drinks while the tour leader explains the itinerary.
• Spend the rest of the day exploring Jeddah.
• 10:00 Breakfast at the hotel, then check out.
• 10:30 Head to an exciting tour of AlBalad.
A historical area with stories to keep you captivated for hours. Known as the heart of Jeddah, where many of the oldest families used to live and work.
• 11:00 Discover Bait Nassif.
Once a residence for King Abdulaziz in 1925 AD, became a museum & a cultural center for the Kingdom’s history. Offering a chance for visitors to walk in hallways that hosted ambassadors.
• 12:00 Stop to capture pictures of Historical Jeddah Gate.
• 13:00 Taste the traditional Middle Eastern food at Cuisine Halwani.
• 14:30 Have a look around Taybat Museum.
A museum showcasing Jeddah multicultural history, recreating Hijazi architecture of the old city as it is spread across an area of 10000 square meters with 300 rooms in 12 buildings.
• 15:30 Take a ride along Jeddah New Corniche.
• 16:30 Visit the Floating Mosque.
A glamorous construction, one of the most distinctive symbols of Jeddah. Built on a water surface with bases planted under the surface of the sea.
• 18:00 Transfer the airport to take flight to Yanbu at 21:05.
• 22:00 Spend the night at Yanbu hotel.
Umluj is often referred to as the Maldives of Saudi Arabia. The 104 little islands to the north of the town are all about white sands and ancient swaying palms, with a gentle technicolor world of nudibranchs, turtles and the most remarkable sea life ‘dugong’ under the aquarium-like waters.
• 09:00 Breakfast at the hotel in Yanbu then drive to Umluj.
• 11:00 Head to the beach.
• 11:30 Discover the island on a boat ride.
• 12:00 Enjoy swimming.
• 13:30 Catch sunset at the sandy beach.
• 15:00 Experience the delicious Middle Eastern & Levantine lunch at Shamia Village restaurant.
• 16:30 Transfer to AlUla.
• 19:30 Overnight at AlUla Resort.
The world largest living museum sheltering layer upon layer of human history waiting to be unfolded. Attracting tourists with its tranquil desert, historic monuments, and heart-racing adventure opportunities. Featuring marvels like the Elephant Rock where the golden sand landscapes enhance the beauty. Hegra, Saudi Arabia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, where wells and stone-lined water channels demonstrate to visitors the civilized and remarkable craftsmanship. Located amid the desert of Ashar Valley is Maraya the stunning piece of art covered in more than 6000 mirrored panels.
• 09:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
• 09:30 Tour the Historical Hegra.
Hegra, Saudi Arabia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, where wells and stone-lined water channels demonstrate to visitors the civilized and remarkable craftsmanship.
• 10:30 Continue to Hijaz Railway station.
The railway formerly constructed to bring Muslim pilgrims from Damascus to the holy cities Makkah and Medina, got demolished less than two decades later. It remains can still be seen today scattered over northern Saudi Arabia.
• 11:30 Shop & have lunch at the Old Town.
• 16:00 Drink coffee at the Elephant Rock.
Elephant Rock where the golden sand landscapes enhance the beauty that was shaped by millions of years of wind and water erosion.
• 17:30 Admire the sunset view at Maraya.
Maraya, a stunning piece of art covered in more than 6000 mirrored panels, reflecting AlUla mountains.
• 20:00 Experience Dinner while admiring the blanket of stars.
• 23:00 Return to the hotel for leisure at own.
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Free time for shopping.
• Check out & Transfer to the airport.