• 10:00 Gather at the meeting point.
• 10:20 Start the tour at Ibrahim Palace.
A must-see tourist attraction, known in the past as Al Kut. The palace was attributed to the governor, Ibrahim bin Afaisan, prince of Al Ahsa during the reign of Imam Saud. Chosen for its architectural style, space, and historical significance.
• 11:30 Visit Souq Al Qaisariya.
The magnetic Souq Al Qaisariya one of Arabia’s oldest markets, where the stalls are crowded with traditional sellers and interested customers. A maze of rows and crosswalks with numbered aisles to prevent getting lost.
• 12:30 Observe the beauty of Al Qarah Mountain & enter the main cave.
The mountain gives the visitors the ability to hear the murmuring streams and the whistling wind and when reaching the top the reward is the view of the largest oasis in the world and the sultry gust.
• 14:30 Have lunch at a traditional restaurant.
• 16:00 Shop for gifts & souvenirs at Al Ahsa Handcraft Market.
The market features Al Ahsa finest heritage products, aiming to celebrate the heritage and introduce the traditional goods to visitors. It’s also divided into two sections, one to showcase the local craftsmen while the other showcases craft made with the use of water.
• 17:00 Return to the departure point.