• Transfer from airport to the hotel.
• Check in at the hotel & enjoy the complimentary drinks while the tour leader explains the itinerary.
• Enjoy the night at the Boulevard.
Boulevard is a unique destination that combines dinning, shopping and entertainment. The ideal place to see the contemporary design & traditional culture.
• Dinner at the Boulevard.
• Return to the hotel.
• 09:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
• 10:00 Start the tour at the National Museum of Saudi Arabia.
A place for learning and discovery featuring glimpse of history about the Arabian Peninsula that hosts a unique collection of artifacts, located at King Abdulaziz Historical Centre.
• 11:00 Visit Al Murabba Palace.
Al Murabba Palace a marvel of the unique architecture that used to be King Abdulaziz residence where he hosted his court.
• 12:30 Shop in Dira Souq.
A traditional market famous for buying antique carpets and other useful Saudi heritage antiques.
• 13:30 Explore Al Masmak Palace.
This fortified palace witnessed great events of Founding Saudi Arabia. It was built during the reign of Abdullah bin Rashid in the year 1895 A.D. and today it’s considered a symbol of regaining power and rule of the Kingdom.
• 14:30 Taste Saudi traditional cuisine from Tofareya restaurant.
• 16:00 Head to the Kingdom Tower & shop at the stores.
• 16:30 Enjoy the view of Riyadh nightlights from the Kingdom tower.
• 20:00 Dine in at Spazio for Italian cuisine.
• 22:00 Return to the hotel.
• 09:00 Breakfast at the hotel, then proceed to the airport to take flight to Jeddah at 12:00 PM.
• 14:30 Transfer from airport to the hotel.
• 16:00 Gather at the hotel lobby to start the tour.
• 16:30 Tour AlBalad.
A historical area with stories to keep you captivated for hours. Known as the heart of Jeddah, where many of the oldest families used to live and work.
• 17:30 Discover Bait Nassif.
Once a residence for King Abdulaziz in 1925 AD, became a museum & a cultural center for the Kingdom’s history. Offering a chance for visitors to walk in hallways that hosted ambassadors.
• 18:30 Stop to capture pictures of Historical Jeddah Gate.
• 20:00 Have a look around Taybat museum.
A museum showcasing Jeddah multicultural history, recreating Hijazi architecture of the old city as it is spread across an area of 10000 square meters with 300 rooms in 12 buildings.
• 21:00 Take a ride along Jeddah New Corniche.
• Visit the Floating Mosque.
A glamorous construction, one of the most distinctive symbols of Jeddah. Built on a water surface, with bases planted under the surface of the sea.
• 21:30 Enjoy shopping & having dinner at Mall of Arabia.
• 09:00 Breakfast at hotel, then transfer to the airport to take flight to Abha at 12:05.
• 13:45 Meet at Abha Airport.
• 14:00 Explore the Historical Shada Palace.
One of the few traditional buildings in Abha, said to be dating back to 1927AD. Housing amazing handicrafts enabling visitors to discover the traditional architecture of the region.
• 15:00 Continue to Al Muftaha Village.
This village holds the title of the most significant historical destination. Al Muftaha village located in a beautiful little quarter around a mosque daubed with calligraphy with galleries that showcase the work of regional crafts and artists.
• 17:00 Drive to Green Mountain.
One of the most popular tourist attractions. Named after green lights and grass that covers it with a wonderful climate featuring many facilities for visitors to enjoy.
• 19:30 Return to the hotel to unwind.
• 9:00 Breakfast at the hotel, then check out.
• 11:00 Transfer to Jeddah Airport.