Saudi Arabia One Day Tour
• Meet at the pickup point to start the tour.
• Visit Diriyah.
Historical Diriya is the gateway to the past, the capital of the first Saudi state that has witnessed the history of establishing Saudi Arabia.
• Stop at Kingdom Tower to enjoy the view of the city nightlights.
It is also called Mamlaka Tower the tallest building in the city which is located on the commercial strip in the Oalya district in Riyadh.
• Lunch at Spazio (Italian restaurant).
• Have a look at the architectural marvel, Al Rajhi Grand Mosque.
Known to be the most significant Islamic institution and the largest mosque in the city.
• Visit The King Fahd National Library.
King Fahad Library is one of the oldest public library in the world offering books on the heritage and culture of Saudi Arabia.
• Return to the hotel for leisure at own